Service Dispatch Coordinator
MORE POWER TECHNOLOGY GROUP
POSITION: Service Dispatcher
- Schedule and coordinate all Service Department work.
- Act as the point of contact to the customer for all types of service requests.
- Take incoming customer calls.
- Create service tickets in the PSA (Professional Services Automation) software.
- Evaluate service needs and assign appropriate technical resources to ensure maximum use of billable resources.
- Maintain the Dispatch Schedule in the PSA.
- Coordinate and schedule service tickets for technical resources.
- Forecast workload requirements and inform Service Manager of needs.
- Keep clients informed of delays, and other scheduling and status information.
- Schedule follow up calls for service tickets as needed.
- Follow up with service personnel to ensure timely completion of service tickets and time entries on a regular basis.
Maintain PSA Information
- Update service tickets as conditions change.
- Update client contacts to ensure accurate information.
- Update client site configuration information as changes occur.
Contribute to Efficient and Effective Business Operations
- Assist Service Manager as needed.
- Participate in staff meetings, and daily huddle meetings while taking minutes.
- Provide input to business operations and planning.
- Support business operations as requested and as needed.
- Participate in safety and quality control meetings.
- Assist in keeping assigned areas clean and neat.
- Sales scheduling review for future service and project work.
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge.
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to effectively communicate through email.
- Basic problem-solving abilities and the ability to meet reasonable deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Human Relations Requirements
- Advanced ability to interact with customers on a professional and friendly level.
- Advanced organizational ability.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to interact with other employees and management personnel on a professional and friendly level. Exhibit traits of personal reliability and consistency on a day-to-day basis.
- Exhibit a willingness to take personal responsibility for ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Exhibit a willingness to ask for, and provide assistance to other personnel.
- Exhibit high degree of professional and personal integrity regarding customer and store equipment and assets.
- Exhibit high degree of personal grooming and appearance.
- Report directly to Service Manager
Freedom to Act
- Gather necessary client information for service requests.
- Assign and schedule technical resources.
- Create and update tickets.
- Schedule tickets for clients.
- $14.00 – $18.00/hour DOE and health benefits
NOTE: This position description is representative of major requirements and is not intended to be all-inclusive.