Developing and executing marketing plans to promote brand awareness and product promotion, while delivering original content for the organization’s target audience.
MORE POWER TECHNOLOGY GROUP
POSITION: Marketing Executive
The role will involve a great deal of digital and online marketing work, as well as the necessity to operate a website and social media accounts. As such, executives may need to look at analytics and come up with appropriate courses of action, produce written and multimedia content and manage pay-per-click (PPC) and programmatic advertising. Having a familiarity with and knowledge of digital and online marketing methods is beneficial.
Marketing executives oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea. As such, executives are likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves.
- Conduct market research to find answers about business and consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Perform lead generation.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Create advertisements, webcasts, blogs, social media posts, and direct mail.
- Identify media outlets for press releases and promotions.
- Enforce brand marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, and publications.
- Develop and track campaign budgets.
- Measure success of marketing campaigns.
- Drive profitable sales, brand growth and loyalty across all business areas.
- Analyze and support marketing plans to align with brand strategy and achieve annual operating plan goals.
- Assist in marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.).
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, website, direct mail, etc.).
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, surveys, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Update the PSA tool to ensure accuracy, relevancy, and completeness of marketing efforts and activities.
- Identify brand-building areas and promote uniformity and consistency of brand.
- Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
- Develop and implement media planning, buying, and innovation strategies.
- Provide design and direction for collateral, web, product packaging, and other visual communications media for the company.
- Suggest budget reassessments when necessary to support marketing and advertising efforts needed for the organization.
- Attention to detail and organization when handling marketing and advertising finances; keeping track of expenditures for the department by logging ad spends, subscription tool costs, supplemental marketing materials, etc.
- 2 years experience overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- 2 years graphic design, digital marketing, and advertising experience
- ability to independently conduct market research, analyze data, and define target audience
- 1-2 years Blog and content creation experience
- Social Media management experience
- ability to coordinate and execute promotional activities to positively further the brand of the organization by also communicating with partnered vendors
- compiling weekly/biweekly/monthly reporting to show progress of marketing campaigns
- 1-2 years WordPress and website editing experience (DiviBuilder is helpful)
- organizing events and product exhibitions to future clients including but not limited to physical presentations, webinars, Facebook rooms, Google Meet, Teams meetings, and Zoom calls (familiarity with all modes is necessary)
- 2 years experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems with the ability to update client information and log prospective client details
- Knowledge or willingness to learn how to use ITGlue software and other related tools
- experiencing coordinating internal marketing and organizations culture to ensure Sales and other Executive Team members are on the same page with marketing focus
- reporting and performance monitoring; performing A & B testing and comparing targeted campaigns to sales
HUMAN RELATIONS REQUIREMENTS
- Advanced organizational ability.
- Disposition and ability to interact with other employees and management personnel on a professional and friendly level.
- Exhibit traits of personal reliability and consistency on a day-to-day basis.
- Exhibit a willingness to ask for and provide assistance to other personnel.
- Exhibit high degree of professional and personal integrity regarding business equipment and assets.
- Exhibit high degree of personal grooming and appearance.
- Report directly to the Senior Vice President
- Work closely with the Service Manager when scheduling technical staff.
- Work closely with the sales and account management staff for coordination of marketing activities and events.
FREEDOM TO ACT
- Coordinate marketing activities.
- Prepare marketing materials.
- Maintain social media venues and update digital marketing materials.
- $18.00 – $20.00/hr DOE and health benefits
NOTE: This position description is representative of major requirements and is not
intended to be all-inclusive.