The Easiest, Fastest and Safest Way to Reliably Backup all of Your Important Information
Never Worry About Losing Critical Data Again
More Power Technology Group’s PowerBackupTM is an automated data backup and restoration system providing powerful tools to protect your organizations data. Unlike traditional data protection tools, PowerBackupTM does not require any human assistance beyond the initial installation and setup. There is no media to install, remove, protect, or replace. PowerBackupTM is highly secure and only you have access to your information and data. We call it, eSafe, eSimple, and eSecure!
Your valuable data is encrypted and stored at a PowerBackupTM secure data center. Without your password, no one else can read or use your confidential information. Not even the staff at More Power Computers.
How Does PowerBackupTM Work?
Install a small PowerBackupTM client software application on your computer to manage all of your data protection and restoration. After you easily identify what data you want to protect, PowerBackupTM encrypts and compresses this data and then transfers a master copy to a PowerBackupTM data center.
During the 10-minute setup you will be asked to choose a password and a passphrase. The password protects access to your account and the pass phrase protects your data. Your unique passphrase becomes part of your PowerBackupTM encryption algorithm. Each time you change a file, PowerBackupTM detects the change, encrypts and compresses the revision and sends it to a PowerBackupTM data center to be stored with the master copy of your file. Unlike our competition, you determine what files and folders to backup and you can set different backup procedures on a file-by-file basis. PowerBackupTM does not care if the file is located on your computer or somewhere else on your network. You just point and shoot and PowerBackupTMdoes the rest.
Our easy-to-use system lets you decide how often to backup and how many previous versions of your data to keep. Because only the changes or deltas of your data are stored, very small amounts of storage are used to maintain many versions. You can even ask PowerBackupTM to help you when data is destroyed by mistake. PowerBackupTMwill maintain copies of files you have deleted for the period of time you determine preventing accidental deletions. This valuable tool will come in very handy one day, guaranteed.
How Does PowerBackupTM Restore My Data?
The PowerBackupTM client has all the capabilities to restore your data when and where you want it. You simply launch the PowerBackupTM Restore Wizard and follow the simple yet powerful directions. Your choices are endless. The only limitations are your data bandwidth and your imagination.
Who Needs PowerBackup®?
Everyone! Laptop users. Any sized business. Home computers. Anywhere you store critical information that you can’t afford to be without. Studies have shown that the majority of PC users don’t back up their critical data on a regular basis but would be greatly inconvenienced if they ever lost their data. If you are looking for an easier and more reliable way to backup your data, then you need PowerBackupTM.
What PowerBackupTM Delivers…
- Easy Installation– All software required for easy secure data backup is installed and configured in minutes. No additional hardware to install, maintain or learn how to use.
- Backup From Anywhere – Secure backups can be accomplished from any Internet connection.
- Anytime Access – Access to your stored data anytime from any place with an Internet connection. Recovery of lost files is fast and easy.
- Minimum Effort, Minimum Time – Quick and easy backup is accomplished by only moving the changes you made to your protected data each time you back up.
- Flexible Version Control – Provides unmatched flexibility in storing multiple versions of the same document. Definable down to the individual file. Easy to recover a previous version.
- Secure Off-Site Storage – A redundant copy of all of your critical information is stored in the secure PowerBackupTM data center. If your system crashes or your laptop is stolen, your important information is still safe and easily restored at any time day or night.
- No Hardware to Fail or Maintain – No bad media, broken tape drives, misplaced tapes or faulty CD drives. Your secure backup process is completely software driven and your backup is stored off-site without the hassle of putting tapes or CDs in another location.
- Automated Process – Be sure your data is being backed up correctly with our easy to use automated system. No operator error or forgotten backups. You even receive automatic reminders if you forget to backup your data.
- 256 bit Encryption – All of your information is automatically encrypted based on your private password prior to being transmitted to a secure PowerBackupTM data center.
- Only You Have Access – Without your password, the stored information cannot be read or used by anyone else including MPC staff. Only you have access to your stored data.
- Changes Only – Once your encrypted information is stored in a PowerBackupTM data center, only the encrypted changes to your data are transmitted to insure the fastest performance. This process guarantees that the information sent is meaningless to anyone but you and your encrypted PowerBackupTM account.
What You Don’t Get With PowerBackupTM…
- Complicated Backup procedures interrupting your daily business activities.
- Backup media to lose, misplace or fail.
- Required transportation of backup media to a remote storage facility.
- Lost sleep wondering if your back up will really help you if you need it.
- Easy to follow installation Wizard.
- Easy to use client software.
- Automatic backups are easy to schedule.
- Low Bandwidth requirements.
- Flexible version control to define which versions to store.
- Unmatched encryption and security.
- Backup individual files or entire directories with ease.
- Easy to use Recovery options – Just follow the Recovery Wizard.
- All data is compressed and encrypted locally before being sent to the server.
- All data on the server is stored in a compressed and encrypted format.
- Consolidated management of multiple PCs.
- Supports the backup of local files and network files.
- Powerful file policy for selecting which files to include, exclude, etc.
- All data stored on the server is compressed to minimize storage space.
- Constantly displays the storage space used.
- Detailed audit trail – each and every backup includes a detailed electronic audit trail.
Contact MPTG today for more information.