Where talent meets technology – Grow with us –
POSITION: Business Technician (Level II)
Represent the company in matters pertaining to commercial client computer systems and networks to ensure the timely and accurate completion of customer service solutions.
- Complete assigned work as specified in the PSA.
- Install networks and systems.
- Service networks and systems.
- Respond to requests from customers for technical assistance and support.
- Load and configure network and system software and hardware.
- Troubleshoot and repair network and system hardware and software problems.
- Complete work order documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain tools and equipment.
- Maintain assigned tools, test equipment and spare parts in good working order.
- Provide input for the selection of tools and test equipment.
- Provide technical input during bid preparation.
- Participate in pre-job bid meetings as requested.
- Interface with customers to identify needs, concerns, and to recommend solutions.
- Interface with Sales personnel to determine specifications for customer solutions.
- Estimate man-hour requirements.
- Research technical issues as necessary.
- Provide technical solutions using all available resources.
- Research knowledge base as necessary to provide solutions.
- Contribute to efficient and effective business operations.
- Participate in staff meetings.
- Provide input to business operations and planning.
- Assist in the selection and development of service staff.
- Support business operations as requested and as needed.
- Participate in safety and quality control meetings.
- Assist in keeping assigned areas clean and neat.
- Maintain technical competency.
- Maintain A+ certification.
- Maintain model/brand service certifications.
- Maintain Microsoft Certifications.
- Three (3) years experience as a computer technician.
- CompTIA A+ Certification.
- Possess or acquire CompTIA Network+ or Security+ certification within 12 months of assignment.
HUMAN RELATIONS REQUIRMENTS
- Ability to interact with customers on a professional and friendly level.
- Ability to interact with other employees and management personnel on a professional and friendly level.
- Exhibit supervisory, and team leader skills.
- Exhibit traits of personal reliability and consistency on a day-to-day basis.
- Exhibit a willingness to take personal responsibility for ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Exhibit a willingness to ask for, and provide assistance to other personnel.
- Exhibit high degree of professional and personal integrity regarding customer and store equipment and assets.
- Exhibit high degree of personal grooming and appearance.
- Report directly to Service Manager
- Supervise activities of service personnel as needed.
FREEDOM TO ACT
- Implement technical solutions
NOTE: This position description is representative of major requirements and is not
intended to be all-inclusive.
Send Resume to: